One of HRPK’s longest running music series, Sunset on the Hudson, kicks off summer weekends just right—with local artists and performers bringing free concerts right to you.
This year, Hudson River Park is gathering together both established and emerging artists from a wide range of genres. We are proud to announce an update to the schedule, with in-person concerts returning to our riverfront this month! Check out the full line-up and locations below; please make sure to arrive early—seating is limited. Note: performances are taking place throughout the Park, not just on Pier 45 this summer.
We will be bringing the sounds of summer in Hudson River Park straight to your living room by live-streaming these performances, too. Join us on Facebook Live—or, if you’re in the Park, join us for pop-up performances by our artists on various piers.
- July 8 – Resistance Revival Chorus
- July 15 – Manhattan Samba, VIRTUAL – Facebook Live only
- July 21 – Alsarah and the Nubatones – Pier 26
- July 23 – The Big Takeover – Pier 84
- July 29 – Koku Gonza – Pier 45
- August 5 – Zach Comtois – Pier 64
- August 13 – Yasser Tejeda – Pier 45
- August 19 – High & Mighty Brass Band – Clinton Cove
- August 27 – Coco & Breezy – 14th Street Park
We’re excited to welcome you back to your west side backyard. These free performances are weather dependent; please follow us on Twitter for cancellation notices.
This Event Has Passed